ADD another CC option - Denied

CeCe

What you want to see? - Adding a neutral CC 

Why should we add it? - Would get more people interested in getting a CC, More RP. Why not.

What are the advantages of having this? - Whole different and better approach to RP.

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone interested in getting a CC as well as the people engaging in RP.

Links to any content - N/A

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point."

- support

I just dont think this is really needed to be added for CCs if it was then made a option on the CC Format post and where all the pricings are, you can legit do this already when playing on a GOV or Crim CC of course no "neutral" part of it but doing different situations and scenarios of RP as well as having up a RP Building and what not. Weather or not if other people come and choose to engage in your said RP situation/scenario thats up to them and go along with the RP etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-Support Reasons Above 👆

PD Master Sergeant

USMS Agent | S.R.T Private

@Ecott (sorry idk how to quote the thing) Why would it not be added its just another thing to add there is no cons. A gov CC will not work when its something that's supposed to be neutral becuase even if theres 20ppl involved in the rp theres always that 1 person that isnt for it and will ruin the rp. 

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point."

@CeCe I still stand by what I originally stated regardless if you are on a GOV CC (which I have done in past for RP SH!T) as well as a Crim CC you can easily do RP on them if you legit want to and come up with RP situations/scenarios and what not because when you make/do a RP Building people come along and do it and what not whatever the RP you may want to do and choose to join in or not. But if I'm brutally honest here I think I know why in particular you want CCs to be able to be "Neutral" its on that "Fire Marshall" GOV CC 100% because your a quote on quote "Fire Fighter" which is a GOV CC and whatever reason why it would even legit have a Negev on Job and what not to then making it a Neutral CC along side EMS as they are government and neutral and you cant kill them which would want you to make that GOV CC to be neutral like EMS and neutral and not able to be killed by Crim and what not. But if that's completely wrong for why you doing this suggestion, its legit not needed as you can simply do the quote on quote "RP situations/scenarios" on any job if its a CC to do it on or a normal Job as i originally stated above on my - support.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

@Ecott Hm maybe your right. I just thought it would be cool. Thanks for giving me different look at it. I understand a neutral job cant kill or arrest ppl. Like EMS. it would be so cool. I didnt join in hopes to kill people. i joined for the rp. 

Do you see where im coming from atleast?

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗