Does anyone else's game just crash at the most random time?

My game just crashes sometimes on launch sometimes when im loading into a server sometimes 5 mins after loading in sometimes 30. Its quite annoying and idk how to fix it and i dont know if anyone could help at all. I know its not my specs i forget my exact specs but i got plenty of ram and a 4090 with a good cpu i can run games that require more from my computer. No other game just randomly crashes all the time. Idk if its a windows 11 (because that is what im on) thing or what

I have also verified my game files and removed all unnecessary addons, I still have a little over 300 like 315 but its for both servers I play on or at least have an intention of playing on(police RP and Imp rp)

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

Hey

Not sure if it will fix all of your crashing, but Gmod released an x86-64 version. 

Even if it doesn't fix all of your crashing, i would assume it will fix most of it. And if it doesn't it will make your game run WAY better if you have good specs. 

By way better i mean menus in game loading faster, better frame rate, and faster loading times. 

Before i switched i was experiencing ram related crashes and the occasional random crash. Since the switch i haven't crashed a single time.

To make the switch;

(do this with your game closed)

> Open Steam

> Click Library

> Find Garry's Mod in your library

> Right click "Garry's Mod" and click "Properties"

> Click "Betas"

> On the drop down menu next to "Beta Participation" select "x86-64 - Chromium + 64 bit binaries"

> Let your game update. when it's done you should be all good to go.

Hope this helps, If so let me know!

Edited by High Fi2