Bob's NCO application

nika933g

.What is your name?: Bob

.What is your rank?:Technical pilot

.How long have you been an Enlisted?: a week

.What rank are you applying for?: Pilot

.How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?: 0

.Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I could teach newer starfighters, i am in peak hours and non peak hours and i would recruit new starfighters to make SF better.

.What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: i could assist officers by enforcing rules of the SOP, helping with managing new people and making sims.

.What is the main purpose of an NCO?: the main purpose of an NCO is to help newer starfighters, and helping starfighters if they have questions, to become a role model and a guide, to recruit new starfighters to our regiment, being an NCO is also doing sims to make sure no SF gets rusty.

.Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?: i will try to reason with them, if they do not listen i would do either a PT or i would call shock and report the enlisted for unsubordination or i could call and officer to give them a strike depending of the severity.

.Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?: i agree