Report on Senior Admin Jack (DF OFFICER at the time)- Denied

JokingHazard

He was a DF officer and he decided to raid my Faction without a warrant / or any probable cause because the suspect was not inside or near the base he knew this because he killed Pickle bee (The Suspect). Then Pickle bee waited for his 3m timer to come back to the base. When he arrived to the base he saw the DF destroying our LEGAL BITCOIN MACHINES. Then Pickle bee Shot the officer because the DF shot at pickle bee first for being wanted before hand (Even though he was dead) leading to pickle bee shooting and killing the DF Officer. Another reason for Pickle bee shooting him was because the Officer was behind KOS and his illegal raid was far over. The Senior Admin decides to take Pickle Bee into a sit and eventually warns him with RDM and NLR. Even though his 3m timer had already passed, he did this without even listening to Pickle bees side of the story. Joker (was an active Police / GOV member in the partaking raid), Pickle bee, Tinker, and Trash OC (me) were there at the active raid. This should be taken into account for Pickle Bees warning removal and a possible demotion / or Warning for Senior Admin Jack.

-Discord for possible explanation of events contact gorecom (JokingHazard) I am in the server so you can just look up my user.

Thanks for reviewing and have a nice day.

-Support

theres a format

why are random words different colors

is this a staff report or whats going on

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• Head of Staff

-Support 
This was already handled in game 
Didn't follow format and also posted no evidence.

If your friend wishes to have his warn removed, he can make a warn appeal not you.

• Like 1

image.png

So, I will give the correct side of the story.

i do have logs to prove this, but sadly I’m not at my PC as it’s 10:13PM when writing this!

so, 

Myself and A trooper lit pickle bee up for crashing into the troopers car.

pickle then ran into multi story car park, where the first fading door was opened, meaning I could gain entry. 

I got to the second fading door, where the KOS sign was BEHIND the door. 
Pickle brought out what I could describe as a longbow (not 100%)

at the time of all this happening pickle was also wanted, so carrying on,  I asked him to come out hands up, so did the trooper, he shot & missed. We opened fire & took pickle down.

2 other people presented them selfs, which we detained. Or ten troopers did. 

I grabbed my warrant and proceeded further through the base with a single trooper as my back up, 

clearing the base for any other targets. So that I could ensure I wasn’t going to get shot at.

as I reached top floor, we discovered printers, bitcoin & weed.

i began destroying the illegal items, not touching there bitcoin at all (not my first day on the server) 

as I was destroying the weed tables pickle returned around the 2-3 minutes mark. 
bare in mind NLR is 5 minutes during a Police raid(you are not allowed to hover or be near your base) 

so he broke NLR,

pickle then decided to come upstairs open fire on me & take me down (I was already low from the previous gun fight) 

after he killed me, I respawned. 
grabbed him and took him to a roof, tried to explain to him the rules and that what he had done broke said rules (RDM/NLR)

He just screamed at me & continued to make more and more staff sits on me, which had had been told to report me on the forums (unsure why you done it not pickle) 

so as it stands, 

i chased a criminal into a base - He presented a gun behind a fading door- He was wanted- I had a warrant- I cleared the building-found illegal items- Destroyed the illegal stuff- got RDM’d by someone breaking NLR- I tried to explain the rules to educate pickle. 

but yeah, I have photos of logs on my PC. 

to top it off, almost an hour before all of this, I gave pickle 1 Million$ as his game keeps crashing, he has been asking staff for 5 million almost every day for the last week. 

I gave him the money, to assist him knowing he only had 1-10 K in the bank, so no. My decisions were not targeted. 

I am a senior admin, meaning I am “trusted” the rules are there to be followed. Sadly if you can not follow said rules, you get punished. 

if he listened to me, whilst I explained the situation & what he had done wrong, it could of been jail & a verbal. But due to being screamed at & spoken to inappropriately. The decision was a warn, and leave the area to defuse the situation. 

thank you for taking the time to read this ^^ 

if anyone requires anymore information, I will be on my PC tomorrow to grab logs. 
multiple other Staff members where online at the time too as I discussed this with them!

One last thing, Pickle also has Multiple warns for RDM & other factors which I would take into consideration when warning a player 

Edited by INXOG2

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed