Faye NCO App

Faye

What is your rank?: Technical Pilot

How long have you been an Enlisted?: 5-6 Days

What rank are you applying for?: NCO

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?: No strikes

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I Am active in both off and peak hours. I Can utilize my activity to be able to recruit new starfighters or help starfighters in need.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: I Can assist enforcing the handbook regulations and assist them in teaching lower ranked starfighters on how to improve.

What is the main purpose of an NCO?: The main purpose of being an NCO is be a role model for the enlisted. Helping them to improve and recruiting new starfighters onto the team

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?: I Would approach the enlisted and try to ask them for the reason why they are refusing to follow orders

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?: I Agree

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

Denied

Unfortunately at this time, the SF Command team does not see you experienced enough to join the NCO Core.

You can reapply in a Week.

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Marshall]