Nico // Aero - Gamemaster Application

InstantRamen

Should I be GM?  

1. 1. Should I be GM?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-game name: Nico // Aero (RG Lore Name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:237558683

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shadow Guard Officer (RG Sub-Battalion), Senior Honor Guard (CPT), DT CPL CR7.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: When I first joined the server the first battalion I joined was pyke. I was being introduced to the server and the mechanics of crafting. As a gift, I received an RPS-4 in downtime while we weren't raiding. At the time, I did not understand that the RPS-4 was easily replacable and I valued it highly. But I got stuck in one of the corners in tat town and I still had my RPS-4. I did not know how to holster weapons and just wanted to get out so I didnt have to die and lose my RPS-4. One of my fellow pyke decided to kill me and that made me rage and being blinded in rage, I called him a homophobic word in ooc. That was almost one and a half years ago at this point. At the time I was very young and immature. Over the time I have matured this being shown through the fact that I eventually was able to get GM after the fact. And I have held/hold an officer rank in IQ and RG.

How much time do you have on the server?: 11 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have seen all of the main movies, including some others such as "Rogue One" and "Solo". I have also read some lore about "Project Blackwing" and DT lore characters from a website called "Wookieepedia". Other than movies and reading lore from websites. I have seen a few episodes of "Kenobi", Almost all of "Mandalorian", about one season of "Star Wars Rebels", and the whole "Clone Wars" Series.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to host events and keep this server entertained. I also want to create more RP for this server through regular tickets and not just events as RP is an important part of a RolePlay server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I previously have been a GameMaster and never abused my powers and any way while I was a gamemaster. I also have gained enormous amounts of trust through my ranks I have earned in Royal Guard. I am a Captain in Royal guard and an officer in Shadow Guard. Both of these require great amounts of leadership to obtain which leads me to my next point; leadership. When you are hosting events as a GM it is imperative for you to have leadership as you will often be the only one keeping the event going. You need to be able to lead the event characters and also communicate with them.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:
On-Ship: Gas has been leaking from the air vents in the ship and this gas has been causing extreme cases of anxiety and distrust. It is spread throughout the whole ship and almost everybody is affected except troopers with sealed suits. The leaking of the gas leads to troopers fearing other troopers are planning against them and a big war breaks out between the troops. It is up to troops with sealed suits to find the location of where the gas is coming from and stop it. Eventually, it is found out that a rebel snuck into EC and poured this gas into the vents while wearing a mask to avoid being affected by it. The rebel is found and killed, and the canister holding the gas is properly sealed and disposed of. Any damages are repaired by engineers, and troopers still showing signs of the symptoms will be interrogated.

Off-Ship: The Empire has received information that a civilian goods factory is a secret base for a rebel information storage and information relay center. The factory is found on the planet of Coruscant. The empire travels with troops to the location of the factory and asks the owner to inspect the factory. Upon hearing this the civillian hesitates and says that they wouldn't wanna do that. After asking to enter after a few minutes the troops decide to enter anyway and are met with a ray shield at one of the doors closer to the core of the factory. Rebel troops can be seen on the other side and once it is deactivated they begin firing at the troops. Eventually, those troops are defeated and they head a little bit farther in before meeting a second ray shield. This time there a data servers seen across the rayshield and countless rebels guarding it. The Empire fights hard to kill all the rebels and wins after a good fight. IC downloads the info and the troops leave and store the info in the Consilio. The info contains important locations of rebel bases and some Jedi.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !model Beckett models/player/swtor/arsenic/templeguard/templeguard.mdl

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !give Beckett sw_pyke_a240

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Edited by InstantRamen

• InstantRamen changed the title to Nico // Aero - Gamemaster Application

Application Accepted.

Please reach out to a Gamemaster V+ to get trained.

Welcome to the Gamemaster team.

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• Cans locked this topic