Jim Pickett's Support Application

Jim Pickett

In-Game Name: Jim Pickett

Steam Name: [GL] Jim Pickett

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120993901

What is your discord username?: SirPickett

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?: PoliceRP Admin

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: I'm on the Teamspeak every day.

How often do you use Discord?: Every day, I'm constantly scanning Discord for new messages related to GL or in my DMs.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I would love to be a member of the Support Team for the same reason I joined the GL Staff Team, I truly love to help people in the community and try to do everything in my power to make sure everyone is having a great experience in it. Considering that I love problem solving I think it would be an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Support Team to help as many people in the community as I possibly can. I have previous experience within a Support Team helping out other communities with their issues whether it be something in-game to not being able to launch the game, it didn't matter to me so long as I could find a way to help. I do have previous experience working with some of the people from the GL Support Team by assisting them to help players in-game with issues they may have been having on the PoliceRP side of things, and it would be amazing to continue doing so!

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I personally believe I'm trustworthy, I joined this community 92 days ago (as of the upload of this post) and have been a part of the Staff Team for 85 of those days so far and have tried my absolute best to do everything I can for this community. Working my way up from Trial-Moderator to Admin has been a great learning experience however I would love to earn the trust of the members of the Support Team! 🙂

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

I would greet them somewhere along the lines of "Hello, how're you doing? I'm Jim with the Support Team how can I help you?!" 

• Like 1

mo6Mg8P.png

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro

Head Admin // Head of Support