Staff Report - IZY Wolf | Metagaming | Abuse of power- Accepted

High Fi2

Posted (edited)

Your In-Game Name: High

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92077705

Staff member's In-Game Name: IZY Wolf

What did they do?

- Wolf was on duty, Was made aware of a base with printers & miners by vocal callout of a staff member also on duty in teamspeak, And presumably saw them himself while also on duty. With this information he gained while on duty he then decided to switch to crim and raid the player - killing him and destroying his items. 

- In the shortened clip you will see player "Money Bob" (a new player with low hours) ask how to craft with the mining system. Fudge then teleports to him to explain how. Wolf asks where he is - To which Fudge does not answer. Wolf then switches to the sprinter class. Fudge makes a statement about Bob having miners outside. You then see Wolf running to car dealer to spawn a vehicle. Fudge then says (while in staff mode on teamspeak) that someone has illegal miners in subs. You then see wolf driving away in a red Aston Martin. Understanding what Wolf is probably about to do, i switch to staff mode to spectate and confirm my suspicions. You then see wolf at suburbs destroying said miners. Shorty after (i did not get this part clipped) Bob walks out to investigate gunshots. Wolf then adverts mug and kills him after his 5 second timer for the mug. Wolf then raids and destroys Bob's possessions.

Please excuse my mic in the untrimmed version as it picks up absolutely EVERYTHING.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

Trimmed video showing keypoints

Full untrimmed video

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

- A Strike or removal if deemed necessary.

Edited by High Fi2
  • Like 2

+Support

Don't know what to say, the clips just check out. 

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+SUPPORT

"It shows he is metagaming."

Goblin isn't wrong, idk who but someone said that they had printers and stuff in teamspeak and wolf then went back there and destroyed most of it, as seen in both clips.

• Like 2

First yes the clip dose show me the but when get on crime i almost always go subs excludes when i am do stuff with SL or others.  Second not going to lie i was not sober at the time. But I know what ever you do is the right decision and if i get a second chance i will never do it again. also willing to give the player 5mil

• Like 1

• Manager

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Like 3

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗