This poll is closed to new votes

What Is Your In Game Name?:

Lord II Kat

What Is Your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:177552883

How Long Have You Been In IQ?:

I joined 5/7/24

Have You Been In Purge, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:

I'm currently only in IQ as that's my main focus right now.

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT/Lord VI?:

I would like to become an officer in IQ because I believe I'm fully capable in helping in this rank and that I love this server and this battalion. I believe my capabilities are more than suitable for the position of officer, I have had past experiences being an officer on this server and even command twice. However, I genuinely enjoy this server and especially the people I am determined and passionate to help out in any way possible and I want to help IQ with my abilities I fully believe I can go above and beyond if I am given this opportunity. I know I've spent little time in this battalion but I'm going to stay as long as possible!

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorious Officer Team?:

I can bring experience, communication, activity, strength, passion, and a new set of eyes/skills to the officer team. In all the time I've been in a position needing quota on this server not once have I not done it. I am very active and willing to do what's needed. I am serious about this battalion so I will use all my capabilities as much as possible to help everyone and everything. I know how to lead, and I am not scared to step up when no one else will. I think a key part of a command/officer team is to communicate so everything flows correctly, and everyone is on the same page I believe my communication skills would be a good asset. I also do not fall to favoritism and treat everyone with respect no matter their rank. Everything needed of an officer I will be able uphold and I will always try to do better. I believe it's important to engage the battalion by doing sims/training frequently to help engage as much as possible. I am not afraid to punish someone or help someone speak up if needed. However, I don't just engage IQ I would try and engage us to other battalions to help battalion relations as much as possible. I believe I can bring a good officer to the Inquisitorious Officer Team.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:

-Shock Vice Commander

-Pyke Underboss

-Agent Kallus/LT Commander

-RG COL/Shadow Guard Lead

-Shock LTCOL

(All on GL)

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:Yes!

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0

(I have Mike/9th Sister and Overseer Duena's permission to apply.)

Thank you for reading my application I hope you have an amazing day. Please feel free leave feedback whether its kind or harsh no hard feelings!

Former: Pyke Underboss, Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHG Lead, Agent Kallus, Admin, GMIII.

Current: Lord Kat.
              download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+ Support

-good application

-lots of experience 

Current: SF Vice Marshall Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge Heavy Lead 1st LT Worth,

Med SSGT Worth

• Harr y locked this topic