So pink???  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pink be a so?!?!?!

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Pink

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452130793

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Senior Crewman

What can you do to assist Shock and DT?: How I will assist both Shock and DT is by assisting them with there duties to the best of my ability, and I will assist them with there recruitment and hosting activities like sims and joint sims with Shock and DT, or DT and Naval, or Shock with Naval, and more. 

Why should you be trusted as a Security Officer?: The reason I should be trusted as a SO is because, in the past, I was a DDOS, and with that, I was trusted with helping to pull SO back together as Kallus was not there and I was the only SO command member at the time. Also, with that, I was trusted to be a vice admiral/vice commander of a battalion, and I have been trusted with many things.

Why do you want to be a Security Officer?: The reason I want to become a SO is because I want to do more things with both Shock and DT, I want to leave good relationships between the battalions and I want to make sure everybody is having fun and I also just want to experience something more than just doing general tasks around the ship and I want to do more than that. 

What is your purpose as a Security Officer?: The purpose of SO is to not only enforce laws but also ensure no Security risks are on the ship and they will assist DT and Shock with there day to day tasks for the most part.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

Do you understand that failure to approach an SSO+ within a week will result in Application Acceptance being VOID?: Yes.

EX VICE ADMIRAL PINK!

EX ISB021 AGENT KALLUS

Saam

+support

Good luck 

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Huge Support

▪︎Amazing SO in the past

▪︎Lots of experience as naval

▪︎Great guy overall

[Former] | Brigadier General, Shock Commander, R Shock COL, Pyke Muscle II marquis of the low table Mugs |
[Former] | 
Super Admin |

|Imperial Justice Department Chimaera Legion|
"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" -BioShock

• Cans locked this topic