5 members have voted

1. 1. should i be trial moderator

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Warper

What is your steam name?: sadiebear16

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:76159792

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) a couple of years ago ive been playing for a while but for low time

What date did you make your forums account? 5/28/2024

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)https://discord.com/channels/@me/1241619494552469544/1241620135706497024

What rank are you applying for? trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Timezone: moutain time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) im on a lot and i can handle things properly and im able to listen to anybody higher than me  and i would help keep the game clean and safe and fun for others and make the game good and i would behave properly an ii would not cause any trouble and do what im supposed to do and requested to do by my given requests on my choice of this job and if so i can help tell people what is right or wrong if they are doing something they are not supposed to in the name of the job im given to do. and i would help people if there stuck or if help is needed and i would help people with what to do answer any questions and i will keep on track of anything and help people train for things get them to somebody who could train them and check for anything on discord,teamspeak,and garrys mod all day everyday as long as i am available

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would gag them for ten minutes and then give them jail time for ten minutes adding to that give them a warn for player disrespect and hope they learn their lesson

Posted (edited)

-Support

Reasons above

Your warns link doesn't work, you also need work on your situational questions, "hope they learn their lesson" isn't a very good response.

Your whole application is like two sentences, I see one period and two commas. I had a stroke reading your response.
Wtf does "a couple of years ago ive been playing for a while but for low time" mean??

Also are you a time traveler? You supposedly made your forums account on 5/28/24 but it's 5/19/24

Put a little more thought into an application before submitting it please.

Edited by Sulfur

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

-Support

What Sulfur said

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• resin unlocked and locked this topic