Jerry's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Jerry35

Should Jerry's Trial Moderator Application be accepted?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jerry's Trial Moderator Application be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Jerry

What is your steam name?: [GL] Jerry

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:593973722

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I am currently a Senior Moderator for Imperial Roleplay, I use to be a Senior Admin for another server before it shut down. 

What date did you start playing on the community? Around 2 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? February 24, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) None.

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Negative. 

Have you read the staff guidelines a?

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines and have it to memory. 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Server Manager Nimo

Server Manager Beckett

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum

I believe I deserve rank because I am really dedicated to the community and both servers of PoliceRP and ImperialRP. I believe that with me becoming a Trial Mod I could share my experiences and suggestions from what I saw in other servers and Imperial Roleplay to better help the PoliceRP staff team and share my experiences if accepted from Police Roleplay to Imperial Roleplay. Another reason I believe I deserve this is I can assist with tickets when there are no other staff on. This is why I believe I should become a Trial Moderator for Police Roleplay.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Gag them, explain what's going to happen. Ungag them & give them one last chance to act calm, if they continue to curse & be aggressive, I would gag them again and inform them of the punishment. 

+ support moderates on ImpRP and has experience doing so, would love to welcome him to the team.

+ support moderates on ImpRP and has experience doing so, would love to welcome him to the team.

Craft.png

+/- Support 

Very nice application, a big change from the other ones, HOWEVER your response is under the minimum word requirement.

Leaning more at +support

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

-Support

I have seen you on the server but I do not believe that you've been active on PRP long enough to become staff yet. You also say that you have read the guidelines and have them memorized but I do feel as your answer to the MRDM question is too vague. The answer can definitely be improved by explaining what punishment you would give the person that MRDMd as it is stated in the Staff Handbook. Lastly, you only hit 99 words out of 150 which, in my opinion, is too little to let it slide.

Good luck!

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head Admin within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed