ITZ-FIRE-KING staff application - Denied

Jack B

What is your in-game name?: Jack B 

What is your steam name?: ITZ-FIRE-KING

What is your steam ID?: Steam ID: 76561199135650828

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was a staff member for a server that ended up shutting down I made it to the rank of senior mod also I have had staff experience in a fivem server I was a senior mod on there but ended up resigning because my pc was messed up so I was forced to resign and I got a new one and I started back on gmod and I know its different but a lot of the stuff is the same in ways of staffing  

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say sometime in 2021 I know that's the year I started but I don't know the date because I started playing and then I ended up taking a break from it 

What date did you make your forums account? May 27, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 

image.png.03cab0c95277ca4a0cdabd14bac75119.png

I have got 5 but a lot of them is when I first started because this is how I first started and I have learned a lot from my mistakes also my warnings are old and I haven't had any recently 

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes i have 

Timezone: EST 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I should get this rank Because I have been on this server a long time and I really am willing to put in time and effort to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone to play. I also feel like I am very respectful and always willing to learn. I am also very active. I know I just started back playing but I'm always on and I just really think this is the best for not only me but for the server and that's what I want because I really love this server and I love playing on it. One other thing is I think I'm really experienced in this kind of thing like I said before with gmod and fivem. Lastly, I would like to say that I know how to handle situations in a timely and efficient way. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would try to talk to them if they don't stop talking and listen then I will gag them and then talk to them and tell them what I think is the best punishment or so also at the end I would ungag them before I punish them and see if they have calmed down and is willing to talk if not then I would proceed with the punishment if so I would then explain further why what they did was wrong and then still punish them with what I think is right.

+support

I've had nothing but good and fun interactions with you on the server. The application is a little lacking, But i think how you act on the server over rules this in my opinion.

Good luck 

-Support

-Did not meet requirements 

-Lack

-Need 25 Posts you only have 2

-All

INXOG2

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

-Support

- No Poll

- "Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!!!" does not count towards word count (if it does it shoudn't)
- Reasons stated above

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• Head Admin

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed