Lord X Shadow of Vader/ Purge HVYSL LTCOL Hammer's Eight Brother Application

VgExodus

Lord X Shadow of Vader for Eighth Brother?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shadow of Vader be nominated for Eighth Brother?

• Yes. (Why?)
    • No. (Why?)

Posted (edited)

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Lord X Shadow of Vader

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Inquisitorious

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: Since I joined Purge, I enjoyed the climate and the comradery with everyone who's been in the Battalion. I enjoy training and mentoring people who seek more experience. I want to be able to develop the Battalion into a fun, trustworthy, efficient unit of players and Troopers who enjoy what they do and are enthusiastic whenever they get on the server. I'd like to be able to lead people into battle and each and every one of them wordlessly understand that I will make sure they get back to the ISD unharmed. I have the drive and passion to serve and command the people I fight with. I'd plan and coordinate joint missions, simulations, and promote cooperation with sister battalions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: I have 1 Week total on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The purpose of a Commander is to train their troops to ensure their lethal, efficient, and resilient enough to be able to accomplish any mission they're given. A Commander is responsible for the readiness or their troops, as well as their success and failure. Commanders dictate the parameters for daily operations, deployments, trainings, promotions, and general recognition for individual accomplishments. The unit is meant to look to their commander in times of crisis or uncertainty for a beacon of guidance in regard to next steps, as well as a pillar of the epitome of excellent character, personality, proficiency, and valor. Commanders are responsible for selecting competent and capable subordinates to assist in leading and developing troops to evolve and expand their units capabilities.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I have real world leadership experience: Temporarily Section NCO of a Battalion Staff section, Fireteam leader during more than 10 training exercises and rotations, Acting Battalion Staff Section Lead for a period of 2 months, Quick Response Force Commander, Battle NCO for more than 10 training rotations and exercises. Additionally, I have experience as a Commander between both ImperialRP and Clone Wars RP: 41st Commander Gree X3, 501st Captain Rex X4, ARC Commander Hammer X2, Omega Squad Lead X1, Delta Squad Lead X2, 501st Commander X4, Shock Commander X2, 442nd Commander X2.

7. How often can you be Online?: 5-7 times a week for most of the afternoon and evening.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): No.

Edited by VgExodus

• VgExodus changed the title to Lord X Shadow of Vader/ Purge HVYSL LTCOL Hammer's Eight Brother Application

+ Support 

I was torn on whether or not to ultimately +/- Support because I love the RP with the 'Shadow of Vader' character. However as an IQ job you could only take it so far. But I believe you show a great quality of leadership and roleplay potential so in the end I think you're the best choice for this position.

Best of luck to you, Shadow.

- Support 

•in my opinion this application looks short. It may just be the way it’s formatted but idk.

•your answer to “6. why should we trust you to be a commander?”  Doesn’t really answer the question in relation to your position/motives within the server itself it just lists a bunch of irl position and ranks from other servers. I’d advise rewriting your answer to #6 but that’s up to you. 

regardless, best of luck with your application.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ Support

In my opinion he does good for not only purge but IQ as well

Application could be a little more elaborated 

Currently: Pyke Underboss p0d | Purge MAJ Mango 

• 2 weeks later...
  • zypnic locked this topic