Void MassRDM Report- Accepted

Posted (edited)

1. Your In-game: Waltan Dorn

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:423748269

3. The player's name in-game: Void / DT S90

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): GL.sly

5. What did the player do: MassRDM

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2aFfOs4-iq-Do5/d1337Y8wF3Au?invite=cr-MSxNQWgsMjE2Mjg2MzMxLA screenshot of logs attached.

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: Void broke the rules by committing MassRDM. As someone who has 7 weeks on the server I am certain they have a solid understanding of the servers functions and its MOTD in my opinion this is 100% worthy of a temporary ban.

8. Any extra information: Void is not only Staff but is also a member of DT with 7 weeks on the server, for this reason I believe he is 100% well aware of the SOPs and MOTD of the server. He cannot claim ignorance to the situation.

image_2024-05-01_183321052.png

Edited by C l o u t l e s s J o s h u a

• Head of Staff

@Sly your side?

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head Admin

If he had a hit on someone that was there it would be RDMx3 not MRDM, still a big no no but thought it would be worth mentioning.

• Like 1

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster

Hello I am Void or S90 so this situation arose a few days ago when I hopped on bounty hunter job and was given a hit on Waltan Dorn I was also given a T4 and haven't really used it at all since it came out so I thought it would be a great chance to use it I then went to bridge talked to a Crewman named tony asked him where Waltan was and was led to bridge and I told tony to get anyone that is in there out he then went in and yelled in voice chat that I was outside so seeing my chance was getting away I sent a Message in OOC any Naval who would like to survive leave now. I then sent a last chance 5 seconds later in comms then I went in and I saw Waltan ran near him and shot then everyone it the Bridge died Which I thought was crazy since I have not used that gun before, and it seemed to blow everything to hell I also somehow died in the event. I would like to clarify I am sorry I killed the other Crewman and naval I did message and PM them I also would like to apologize to Waltan as I did not know there was a naval sim up there at the time. This was a mistake to use the T4, but I didn't know the splash damage or the dmg on it I thought it was a sniper weapon instead of a Smart Launcher type Weapon it is completely my fault.

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander