• no Please state a reason below

What is your in-game name?:

BigBoy

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:592038339

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman

What can I do to assist Shock and DT:
The things that I can do to shock and DT are I will be able to be on every day and hosting tryouts for Shock and DT and training for shock ( don’t think I can for DT) I will also look at application people make for their regiment and read them and give them a response depending on how I have seen them perform. I would also try and do sims with both DT and shock if Their SGTS or Officers both agree to it.

Why should I be trusted as a Security Officer:
I should be trusted as a security officer as I have been promoted to the rank of PO2 and I think that due to my previous experience within the navy and Security Officer team that you will be able to trust me to uphold this position. I believe that I have performed well and I haven’t been striked or warned before in naval, SO, shock or DT proving that I am a capable candidate for the Security Officer team.

Why do I want to be a Security Officer:
 The reasons why I would like to be apart of the Security Officer team is because I want to be able to host tryouts for Naval DT and shock and be able to have fun with both regiment. I also want to become a security officer as I want to join a specialty within naval and progress throughout the ranks as a Security Officer and one day hope to get Agent Callus. I want to be able to join the Security Officer team BecUse I want to help naval and the security Officer team out at the same time as helping shock and DT.

What is your purpose as a Security Officer?:

My purpose of a Security Officer, is to help ensure security is kept within the ISD, Helping out the Command teams of both DT and Shock, as well as helping out both DT and Shock with their day to day operations. Our other tasks are to ensure that people within SO, Shock and DT are following their SOP, as well as keeping up quota with SO and Naval at the same time.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I understand

Do you understand that failure to approach an SSO+ within a week will result in Application Acceptance being VOID?:

Understood

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

DENIED
I would personally like to see some more activity before letting you into another sub-battalion at this time
DT does not see you fit for an SO position at this time, check with DT for reasoning or a potential way to resolve their denial
Shock doesn't really know you all that well, most likely because of activity.

You may re-apply when the activity condition has been met