Terran

What is your in-game name?:
PO2 Terran

What is your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:95355327

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
Petty Officer 2nd Class

What can you do to assist Shock and DT?:
I can provide my genuine assistance with recruitment, training and simulations. My goal was to join the Security Officers for the Navy once I got to the requirements of being a Petty Officer 2nd Class and allowed the responsibility of being apart of the navy's junior officer team. Now that I have my requirements, I will be able to further my advancements and assist my fellow security officers with the necessary duties and furthermore the success of the Shock Trooper Company and the Death Troopers aboard our ISD. When ever I am on, I will attempt to do any Sims, Trainings or Recruitments for the Shock & DTs. I will walk and assist Shock and DTs in any form that I can.

Why should you be trusted as a Security Officer?: 
I am a dedicated member of the Server, Whenever I am online. I try to help all those that I can in my best abilities with the limited access that I have, I also help my fellow crewmen with doing the supply missions to make sure that our ISD is well supplied and helping new Storm Troopers know their way around the ship, I often check IDs and any suspicious activity I see, I immediately report the suspicious activity to the Security Officers, Shock Troopers, Death Troopers or any of my superior officers. I believe trusting me as a Security Officer I can have a hands on approach with dealing with these possible threats that our ISD will eventually come into contact with whether its on the Bridge at a Console or whether I find a person or intruder on the ship or in any unauthorized area.

Why do you want to be a Security Officer?: I want to be apart of the Security Officers to help my fellow brothers and sisters that are already apart of the Security Officers and help Shock and DTs with the responsibilities that lay on their shoulders in a day to day operation. I want to also be apart of the Security Officers to furthermore my advancement in my naval career by choosing to be apart of the Security Officers and going above and beyond with my progress and my work along with my constant contribution to the server and Shock/DT Battalions. I hope to achieve the role of Senior Officer even making my way up through Admiralship hopefully one day becoming a Grand Admiral in the Navy. Even then as a Admiral or Senior Officer, I will continue to help the Security Officers along with my Senior Officer Tasks.

What is your purpose as a Security Officer?:
The Security Officers are entrusted with the direct involvement of the Shock Troopers and Heavily REDACTED Death Troopers Battalion to secure the ISD and to prevent any unauthorized individuals that may board the ISD. The Security Officers are to make sure the ISD is safe at all times and to arrest or apprehend any rogue/intruderist behavior from internal or external threats that the ISD may come into contact with. My Job as a Security Officer would be a daily inspection of all individuals on the ISD for their correct Identification and Clearance. Any members found to be suspicious I would call for assistance from Shock Company, Security Officers or Death Troopers in that order the death troopers being the last resort to make sure that no intruders are left unchecked or unapprehended.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes, I understand that if I receive a strike that I will be stripped of my rank and my specialization within the Security Officers and within the Navy.

Do you understand that failure to approach an SSO+ within a week will result in Application Acceptance being VOID?:
Yes I understand.