Sp0okys Gamemaster Application

In-game name: Sp0oky

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:611643663

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Junior Crewman on naval.

Have you donated to the server?: No not on SWRP but on SCPRP I bought the MTF extra pass Bronze rank and the Gold rank.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes 2 one for homophobia (it was in 2021 because there was named someone spoopy and our names got mixed up) and the second for RDM and NLR it was false and the person that warned me said it was an accident and told me to appeal it but I never did.

How much time do you have on the server?: Only 4 days but like 2 months on SCPRP.

How well do you know the LORE? Just so you know, I am only soon getting deep into the SW lore and I watched Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, a New Hope, the Clone Wars series, and 2 other movies I can't remember the name of.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I have been dreaming of being a part of the event team since 2021, and it just seems really fun putting my event ideas into action.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am a Admin (second highest moderator rank) on another server, and I know the rules well and I have years of experience on this server

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, basically mastered.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, very I love doing events on the other server I am an admin.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An on-ship event example is I just made up the turbo blasters on the ship had broke, and the imperials have accidentally hired undercover rebels to "repair the turbo blasters" and when the rebels are alone and "doing their duties" they start their raid on the ship raiding them from inside.

An outside event example is when a Sith has been kidnapped by rebels and rouge Siths so the imperials launch a full-blown attack at the base and the rebel NPCs and some actors defend the place the Sith is being kidnapped of course the Sith is also going to be an actor.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes if I need someone to have an electrobaton for some reason I spawn it in with the creator tool and I'll spawn it under their feet so they will automatically grab it.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes for example !model Waltan models/player/ct_sas.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.