Ashwaubenon's Shock Vice Commander Application- Denied

Gallen

The Future Of Shock  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ashwaubenon be chosen to become one of the Vice Commanders of Shock?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Ashwaubenon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Security

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I view the role of vice commander in this branch as more than just a title; it requires a deep commitment to providing unwavering support for our troopers. Shock holds a special place in my heart, being the first battalion I joined as a child, and it remains the only one I eagerly anticipate joining on any server. I am certain that as Vice Commander, I can make substantial contributions to Shock's advancement and prosperity. Whether it involves managing roster updates, supervising certifications, or addressing command issues, I am dedicated to guiding Shock towards greater achievements while prioritizing the welfare of its members above all else.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Almost 4 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to provide unwavering support to the Commander, serving as an exemplary model for officers to emulate. This involves overseeing roster updates and assuming operational responsibilities to alleviate the Commander's workload, allowing them to focus on strategic priorities. Additionally, the Vice Commander plays a pivotal role in facilitating meaningful discussions with the other two Vice Commanders and the Commander to ensure that major decisions are deliberated upon with meticulous consideration and consensus. It is imperative for the Vice Commander to cultivate an approachable, friendly, and empathetic demeanor to encourage troopers to raise concerns. Such qualities are instrumental in fostering a culture of trust and respect within the troop, contributing significantly to organizational cohesion and effectiveness.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Roughly two years ago, I rose through the ranks to assume the esteemed position of Shock Commander within Gaminglight. Throughout my tenure, I orchestrated pivotal reforms that markedly improved our operational efficiency. Notably, I implemented a bail policy that remains integral to our protocols to this day. Furthermore, I meticulously overhauled a comprehensive law book, refining its content to ensure ongoing relevance and applicability. Under my stewardship, Shock achieved unprecedented success, establishing a benchmark of excellence that endured even after my departure. Presently, having returned and ascended to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel, I continue to uphold and enforce imperial law with unwavering dedication and commitment.

7. How often can you be Online? :

1-4 Hours a day depending on work

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Gaminglight ImperialRP - None

Gaminglight PoliceRP - 3 warnings from 6+ years ago

02/06/2018 Stealing Gov Vehicle
02/06/2018 FailRP
02/06/2018 LTAP/Cussing in OOC

Current: | Shock Colonel | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | Shock Commander | Gallen

+ Support 😀
- Unwavering dedication to Shock
- Easy to talk to
- Good Leader & Active
- A very good application

• Like 1

||  Current: Shock ERUVL Major Blue ||

||  Former: DT EX2/PI3  ||

+1 Huge Support

Roughly two years ago I had the distinguished opportunity to serve under Commander Gallen's directives for an extensive amount of time. During his command, Shock saw immeasurable growth in both the personnel department and in standard operation protocol. Not only did shock become populated with many more troops, but it saw a great advancement in training and procedural procurement. These advancements were all committed under the strict and firm orders of Commander Gallen. It is paramount that shock security persists to spearhead the empire's efforts of professionalism, doctrine, and training in order to guarantee security and prosperity for the future generations yet to come. The need for skilled security commanders in this unprecedented era of civil unrest and insurrection needn't be understated. 

~Shock Captain Humphrey/ISB Junior Operative Beckham

Edited by Marlon
  • Like 1

+Support  

-Lots of command experience 

-Great at communication and getting along with peers 

-Enforces the rules in shock and externally staunchly 

-Very active

Overall great shock trooper and officer   

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster