IC SSL HCO 1SGT 8102 jimmy's officer application

skelel

should i be officer  

2 members have voted

1. 1. should i be officer

• yes
    • no

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC SSL HCO 1SGT 8102 Jimmy | © 4457 Reaper

2. Have you ever been striked in IC?: No

3. How many warnings do you have?: None

4. How is your in-game activity?: Decent, I get on about every other day for about 2 or more hours.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: Both Scout Sniper Lead and Hazard Control Officer [hazmat]

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words): I want to be an IC officer because I'm really committed to the branch and the server. I want to make IC better in every way, like making the battalion work smoother and having more fun for everyone. If we focus on getting better and having a good time, our battalion could become one of the best to join. When I was a 501st Officer, I made sure the battalion stayed active by organizing things like simulations, missions, and other fun stuff to keep our members involved and excited about our battalion and things to come. With my leadership and dedication to creating a community, I aim to make our battalion one of the most popular and effective battalions, providing a fun and supportive place for all members to enjoy and contribute to. Plus, I have also noticed that communication is quite lacking in events, at least between IC members within teamspeak. If we utilized more communication, such as creating squads during events and assigning who to do what, it would greatly improve our battalion.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words): I should be trusted to become an IC Officer because, first, I've shown I can be trusted enough to reach my current role as Reaper of Crimson Squad. In that role, I have worked very hard to make Scout Snipers and Crimson better overall. I did things like making documents, hosting tryouts for people worthy to join the Imperial Commandos, Crimson Squad, and Scout Snipers, and getting others to take part in my simulations. Also, I can encourage and let others know to be more active and get into the battalion's stuff more. Additionally, I'm always willing to listen and help out wherever needed, making me a reliable and dependable choice for the IC Officer role.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)? Two advantages I could bring to IC by becoming an officer is my experience and also my ability to make decent but informative documents. On this and other servers, I have had multiple opportunities to experience being an Officer and Command member. With my experience also comes my knowledge of what and what not to do for a battalion. Before making changes in those battalions, I have asked for input from members of it. Plus, my document work has also paid off, with them being very informative and specific for what you should and should not do. In my time playing Garry’s Mod, I have made dozens of documents. Overall, my experience and document making ability could be some advantages that I can bring to IC.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role: The two guys who gave me permission are Rasputin (Boss) and Iresh (Fixer)

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

• skelel changed the title to IC SSL HCO 1SGT 8102 jimmy's officer application

+ Support 

• I've known him for a long time, he was the 501st Commander for a while and he did a fantastic job.
  • Lots of prior experience within the Officer core
  • He's done a great job within IC as Reaper, absolutely great Scout Sniper Doc btw
  • Overall I think he'd make a great addition to the Officer core of IC.

Current: Ω Major 8015 Fi Skirata 501st ARCLT SGM Hammer 05
  • Like 1

+ Support

- Does a great job within IC

- Hes very active and fun to be around

- I think he would be perfect for the IC Officer core

• Like 1

Current: IC © 2LT 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -