3 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no Respones do you think i can be

• Yes
    • no :(

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Rebel

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I wish to better the battlion and improve things and get SF to Be more alive and get more officers to lead the battlion when the vice commander's/commander's are not on, i wish to get new NCO's New Member's. and i want to learn how to command a battlion properly, i look up to our acting Marshal/CMDR and the senior commanders and wish to become great leaders like them,

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

981:45

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To overwatch and lead the battlion and Take care of errors within the branch or Documents

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

i do not intended to minge in SF and i will not minge ive always looked up and wanted to reach this position I am still learning but i believe i can do my best to lead this battlion with assistance of people have been at this rank before me and above me i believe i can serve as a Vice Marshal of Starfighter, i will do the best i can to serve High command and This battlion. I am willing to follow orders from high command to the best of my abilitys.

7. How often can you be Online? :

2-7 days a week possably every day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No battlion warnings in SF and no active or inactive warnings

Note: I dont Expect It to be accepted which is fine with me.
Edit: if it does get denied i will prob just go to col and stay around there for awhile, im doing my best to think and add stuff but im tired.

Edited by Meektason1

Current: Starfighter Onyx Lead, Starfighter Wing Commander, IC SSE SPC, DT Sentry Droid, Leading Crewman.  EX: Shock SSGT, CDT IV, Lord IV, 501st 2LT, 501st Arc, 501st PZ0.

could you put more detail in your answers

Edited by skelel

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu