Huntar's Medical Corps Officer Application

bimmy

Huntar's Medical Corps Officer POLL  

1. 1. Should I be an Officer?

• YEAH
    • NAH

1: What's you're in-game name and rank(Ex: MC IRS SGM Harry 8900): MC PRS IR AUO Huntar 0492

2: What's your Timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:483001346

4: How long have you been in Medical?: About 3-4 weeks

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?: CMDR Salt and VCMDR pootis

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words): I believe I should be a medical officer because I can provide more numbers to the Officer Corps and be a more active member in the medical branch as a whole. I can also help newer enlisted become NCOs, and help NCOs rise up into the Officer Corps. I also have never failed a tryout quota and host tryouts pretty frequently, which gives new and existing players chances to join medical. I also do many experiments and check ups which provide roleplay opportunities to everyone. I also provide a leadership role to newer members as an NCO already and feel that I can bring that above and beyond as an Officer within Medical.

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words): You should trust me as a Medical Officer because I have zero strikes even as an NCO approaching Officer status, I have never failed a tryout, I provide roleplay opportunities to any newer enlisted or newer and existing players in general, I have never abused my power, nor will I abuse it in the future. I also will be active and only request LOAs when I have to or get burnt out from the game. I also, once again, will never abuse my power as an Officer and want to add more numbers to Medical and make it a better branch overall.

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I bring roleplay through the several experiments that I perform and will perform, I also bring activity, as I am one of the most active medical currently in the branch, which also provides more opportunities for us to add numbers to Medical as a whole. I also bring numbers to the Officer Corps, as we have two officers, and both of them are either inactive, or keep requesting LOAs to stay as an officer. I also bring leadership to Medical, as I have previously asked a couple enlisted and they agreed that I had been a good leader as an NCO already.

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words): You should accept my application over other applicants because I'm not only the only applicant, but by extension I am the best Officer applicant. I will stay as a positive influence on the medical enlisted and (MAYBE) the NCOs, I will try to be more active and attend more meetings as I may not be able to attend all of them, but I will try to attend a lot of them. I will most likely do even more tryouts as I will have the ability to whitelist brand new enlisted and won't need to make a report every single time I train someone new.

10: Do you have any warns? If so what for?: No

Edited by bimmy