1. 1. Approved?

• Yes
    • No

What is your name?: Brick

What is your rank?: Senior Aviator

How long have you been an Enlisted?: 3 days

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?: None

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: I am active and well behaved and I also used to hold a NCO position of pilot when I was in Starfighter 7 months ago.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?: I can help hosting events and tryouts.

What is the main purpose of an NCO?: To learn how to be a leader within Starfighter, to lead Starfighter and Naval enlisted, help with tasks around the ISD and to host SF and Naval tryouts.

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?: I would warn the enlisted to behave and follow orders and if they continue I would strike them.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?: Yes

ACCEPTED

Seek out any officer+ for NCO training.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus