Assassin. Winters

What is your in-game name?: 
Wolverine

What is your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:48393920

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
PO2

What can you do to assist Shock and DT?:
Try-outs, keeping the server in a healthy nontoxic environment from anyone that also includes rank. I want to allow DT and shock to have more training sims and test knowledge on the server for them to allow them to retain knowledge and understanding of the roles they hold in the community. Lastly want to improve numbers for them also I can host tryouts at anytime on the server to allow their factions to increase and thrive.

Why should you be trusted as a Security Officer?:
I have a great understanding of the server and what it takes to police, and protect redacted information. I have also been in SO in the past and know what the job and the skills that are required of me to allow a healthily and promising future for the factions on the server. 

Why do you want to be a Security Officer?:
I want to be more involved and engaged with the community. Be there not just for the faction, but the people in the faction. Help be a positive model for the security sector on the ISD.

What is your purpose as a Security Officer?:
To uphold the rules on the server and to enforce them, not matter what the rank is of the person that has violated the rules rank doesn’t give you an explanation to break the rules.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes