• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: CPT | Captain

In-Game Name: Craft

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:721604343

Current Rank: LT | Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3.7 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST | CT

How many Warns do you have?: 0 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199403474414/screenshot/2476491570195581463/

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that I should be promoted to the rank of Captain because I have shown the PD command that I am capable of being a good command member and able to perform on the field. I have shown my capabilities as my current rank of Lieutenant and being promoted to Captain would allow me to do more and greater things for not just the command team but the enlisted and supervisors of PD. I feel I have grown not just as a person but as a command member during my time as a Lieutenant. Being a Captain would allow me to grow more and experience greater things in the PD command team. As a Captain I would be able to help others when it is needed with bigger things than I currently can. I have shown what I can do as Lieutenant and I hope I can show greater and better things as a Captain. Thank you for your consideration for promoting me to Captain.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Unbiased
- Handles Reports Swiftly & Well

I've known Craft for a while now, and I have seen him act in many capacities, especially as a command member. From the first position he ever held in USMS to his current Low Command positions, he has shown absolute excellence and determination in all his departments. He is a wonderful Lieutenant, and will make an even better captain.

MDOERATR.png?ex=663a4764&is=6638f5e4&hm=

+support
Craft throughout all departments shows extreme professionalism and maintains respect at all times
You would make a great captain, good luck

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• Curtis locked this topic