Wolverine/Delta
What is your SteamID?:
STEAM_0:1:48393920
What is your rank?:
Soldier I
How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:
about 2-3 months 
What leadership experience do you have?:
I have been IF6 back when Inferno Squad was a thing on the server, also Naval officer and Security, and on top of that CO of a battalion, and Military.  
Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):
I want to see Pyke improve and I want to become an Officer so I can push people to higher elevate their full potential. Also, I want to help out new guys that may come along to teach them the correct and responsible way to play Pyke. Also, I want to be a positive face when it comes to Pyke and improve relations with other branches and try to allow Pyke to get into more RP events on the ISD with branches to promote good relationship with others.
Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum):
Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position? I am no stranger to being and officer, you are the face of the faction also the one that handles situations that arise in the faction with your enlisted and NCO's. I am an honest person that does not lie to someone to make me, or anyone look bad or worse. However, I will stand by my guys and believe them if they tell me something is wrong and trust that individual. I will also try to work with issues for a resolute that is fair with both parties that are involved with any dispute they have with one another.

Affirm 

+ Support

Constantly Active within Pyke and I believe he would be of great help

Currently: Pyke Sentinel HoR p0d | Purge SFC Mango