1. 1. Phamel - Captain Application

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Phamel

SteamID: 

Current Rank: Lt

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks

What timezone are you in?: Central Standard Time, 2 hours behind Eastern Standard time currently with daylight savings 

How many Warns do you have?:  7

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review and look over my Captain application, I am Lt Phamel and have been at my current rank for the minimum 3 weeks but just for myself I felt I wanted to go four weeks before I applied for Captain to attain more knowledge and skills within PD  low command to further show my dedication and skills to my fellow command, high command and subordinates.

My time as Lt I have been in a many situations from bad to great! I have had to deal with hard situations which required me to be Stern, fair and also teach all in one go, I was and will always be fair in decision making, Professional in times of need and a friend when things are good.

I have a great understanding of our SOP and use it when necessary to teach the lower ranks how to play the game and have fun doing it! I often find myself just giving simple reminders of SOP and that often does the job! 

I do understand my Low command duties and have been proactive and not afraid to ask for help when I do not know something or having troubles.

I have taken more time to join other parts of this community to learn from others and really be apart of this community, I have always been with USMS  since becoming active here and have made it to Marshal Administrator(MA) Low command and will continue to participate with them.  I have joined a Tactical Department recently to attain tac skills for myself and its been a great decision for me Delta Force has been great for me.  I have also gone and joined a Family just for myself so I can really be apart of the community and so far its all going great! I really enjoy spending my time on Gaminglight!

I believe I can use my new Position to further our community for the better by showing our supervisors the proper way to handle certain situations and also continue watching over Enlisted members. 

Thank you again for your Comments and Consideration

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

+/- support

Good command member but the application seems more focused on other things in departments he is in rather than why he should become a Captain
Also forgot his steam ID

Edited by Craft
Forgot to say smth

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

MAJOR +SUPPORT
- Very Active
- Very Professional when needed
- Friendly and understanding w/ enlisted
- Takes charge & leadership

I've known Phamel for a while and he is amazing when it comes to PD. When a report is being made, he listens to both sides before taking action. Not to mention, he is extremely active on PD, he is constantly trying to help The Police Department's Enlisted & Supervisors. - Seen First Hand | Anyways, I believe Phamel would make a wonderful Captain and I would love to see him in that position. Not only because he has been working extremely hard to make PD better, but also because he hasn't been rushing an app. He spent time focused on PD without thinking about the next rank, that needs more recognition if not anything else.

| Note: Yes, I know he forgot his SteamID; we all forget things. I forgot a question on my staff application, it should not be a restraint against him getting Captain. |

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

MAJOR +SUPPORT
- Very Active
- Very Professional when needed
- Friendly and understanding w/ enlisted
- Takes charge & leadership

I've known Phamel for a while and he is amazing when it comes to PD. When a report is being made, he listens to both sides before taking action. Not to mention, he is extremely active on PD, he is constantly trying to help The Police Department's Enlisted & Supervisors. - Seen First Hand | Anyways, I believe Phamel would make a wonderful Captain and I would love to see him in that position. Not only because he has been working extremely hard to make PD better, but also because he hasn't been rushing an app. He spent time focused on PD without thinking about the next rank, that needs more recognition if not anything else.

| Note: Yes, I know he forgot his SteamID; we all forget things. I forgot a question on my staff application, it should not be a restraint against him getting Captain. |

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• Curtis locked this topic