Crafting Inventory Organization

What do you want to see?: I am unsure if this is possible, but it would be nice to be able to organize crafting inventory

Why should we add it?: Currently, it is sorted by crafted order. That doesn't sound bad at first until you craft a bunch of random stuff and can't really move things around in the future and how it doesn't work really with normal inventory. I find it really annoying to scroll past rocket ammo, ARC-170s, AT-RTs and other random stuff just to see AHA! bacta nades. 

What are the advantages of having this?: Being able to find things in the crafting inventory and sort it the way I want to without scrolling around to find what I frequently use.

Who is it mainly for?: Crim jobs/civilian jobs (technically imperials that craft) 

Links to any content: N/A

Criticism 1: Just craft the order you want to use stuff headass - How can you predict when you need to craft certain items in what order? Sounds great until you have a giant inventory

Criticism 2: Just craft a few things you use in a set pattern and do that repeatedly - Okay what if I need more rocket ammo, more ARC-170s than usual recently and messes up my order

Criticism 3: Just use what you need or craft on a needs basis - What's the point of a crafting inventory, if you can't store organize or use it the way it was meant to be?

I am unsure if the add-on was made that way, so fair enough if you guys can't change it, but thought the idea would be out there.

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator