Player Report- Accepted

Nyxus_PR2

Your in game name: Koshka

The player's in game name: SL Silver

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:581449663 

What did the player do: Building during police raid

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/25WrRyNZ8apBUY/d1337MeVgiaN?invite=cr-MSxVTGwsMTY4NTY4MTcs 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning

Any extra information: He had raided me 3 times in a row since I was on the server, then started trying to build a base mid PD raid which is shown in clip, I wouldnt be so annoyed if he hadnt been targeting me. This was over the span of around 3 hours, and whenever the police would leave he'd carjack one. During every raid he would install a new bitcoin remote on my servers. I keep having to destroy the server cabinet itself because of this. Im adding the 3 raid timers in case I need them in the future image.png.72057a2107d3119603cd517bbba48b8e.pngimage.png.928496e832af8b3b9da1868b9d376cde.pngimage.png.459cf6ff4090856351635f8082b4da0b.png

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

+ and - support
- You see the Advanced dupe slowly placing, especially right before. 
-As well as the rule stating no building during a rp situation.

The only - support is the SRT should voice if it was a raid here, it looks like he pasted the base down but I feel the context from them would clear it up. If it was a raid, then it's a + support.

• Head Admin

@silversuter - could you please provide your input regarding the building situation?

@Nyxus_PR2 - he is okay to raid you those three times given that he waited the cooldown of 45 minutes needed to raid the same base/ person again.

image.png

Report will be pending input from Silver, which I'll give him 24hrs to respond.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed