1. 1. Doth thou approve?

• Yea
    • Nay

What is your name?: Gameboi

What is your rank?: Elite Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: 9 days

What rank are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: None

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: Having military experience, I have skills in leadership, discipline, and integrity. While somewhat lenient, I know when to stop something before it goes too far

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: With the rank of Officer, I will make sure that members of the Starfighter Corps have an engaging time within the battalion, such as teamwork based simulations and advanced flying trainings; While also making sure NCOs and Enlisted are properly maintaining the standards. 

What is the point of been a officer?: The point of being an Officer is to be an example of how to be a leader. Taking initiative, guiding those below into the right direction, and inspiring them to take on leadership roles.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: I would address the officer and ask that they calm down/stop what they're doing, if they continue then I would inform my Chain of Command, while informing the NCOs that if a higher rank tries to order them to do something that sounds wrong and out of standard, they are obligated to not follow that order and/or inform a higher ranking individual of the incident. 

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: I agree.

ACCEPTED

Please see a Wing Commander+ for your officer training.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus