NEWS ST VICE COMMANDER Application- Accepted

halo-news117

Should i be Vice Commander   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or nop

• Yes
    • Nop

1. What is your IGN?: News

2. What Regiment are you applying for? STORM TROOPERS!!!!

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I believe that I have the experience to be a leader for the Stormtroopers battalion and believe I'm active enough to be a vice commander. I've been LTCOL since 2/10/24 and doing my best. Yes, I have taken leave of absences, but we need rest time to time. During my leave of absence, I am still active on the ST discord, helping where needed. Also, I want to make sure the Battalion lives up to its reputation as the face of the empire. I know I can handle the responsibilities and duties as a vice commander. I'm basically active every night, trying to keep the Stormtroopers and Tank active with sims and trainings. I believe I'm a good leader and love leading people to victory in battle. I ensure everyone follows the rules, and if they don't, I explain what they did wrong and tell them to read the SOP. I always keep things under control, ensuring the Storm Troopers know what to do. We patrol around the ship, and I always keep my eyes on all of my fellow troops to see if they are doing well and deserve a promotion. And i'm inspired by Spire, Fox, Talren and Resin, who are good role models.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1022134210

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?Purposes of a vice commander include inspiring players to engage on the server, performing roster updates, ensuring they are doing their job, providing exciting simulations, offering prizes, promotions, and maintaining a presence as an example for Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers. The vice commander should be involved with them, assisting the battalion, ensuring troop satisfaction and entertainment, making it a significant priority and one of the most important tasks for a vice commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I have been a good St officer and have worked hard to get where i am and yes i have got banned for using Jmt gun but we all do stupid stuff and have learned my lesson with that. And i have been a officer multiple times as a Purge Col and a Mc 2lt.

7. How often can you be Online? : every night and every weekend mostly 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : banned for using JMT gun 

Edited by halo-news117
Fixing grammar and wording

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

- Support
Multiple Grammar Errors, You should have proper grammar in an application. Especially because you will be in charge of documents for STs
Looks like not much thought was brought into this Application. Makes me question how much you even want the position.
Answer to question 5 doesn't even make sense and isn't even true.

If you rewrite this application and put more effort into it my opinion may change.

• Like 1

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner

- Support 

Basically what Krüvz.

• Although I’m happy to see you actually wrote this app, I’m a bit disappointed due to how short it is because I know you can actually write an app. For example your Purge Vice app

Once you add more and fix this app overall my -Support will 100% turn into a +Support.

• Like 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

-Support

-Short

-Uninspired

-Plenty of spelling errors

-Doesn't seem like a good candidate for ST VCMDER

• Like 1

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Vice Marshall]

+Support+
News is a great fit for the position
Kind, Respectful, Follows the rules
News has shown time and time again he is ready for this position
Understands ST and there rules and policies
-+support+-
Short application, with some grammatical errors and while I think it could be longer. Being short and to the point isn't automatically a bad thing.

With that being said I know news a bit better than most. He isn't the best with applications but I know how he is in a command position and gives it everything he has, I've seen him work and I've been around and close for a while and he is a great choice for the position, but he may need a little guidance but who doesn't. He has tried like 3 times now for this application and hasn't given up yet where most others would, if that doesn't show commitment I dont know what does.
anyways thats my take best of luck news, youll get the position one of these days bud!

• Like 1

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster