Formal Complaint Against Lowerguy.

Ion Davis

Denied

You May Re-Apply In 2 Years

Thank You For Your TIme And Service!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Look at this phenomenon!! He denied my application when I wasn't even APPLYIGN!? Not to mention, he capitalized his "I" in "Time". This needs to be stopped before it's too late!

ACCEPTED!

Thank you for your interest in us!

MDOERATR.png?ex=663a4764&is=6638f5e4&hm=

Honestly, I whole heartedly agree with Ion, been a huge menace!1!!11 I recommend a ban at this moment in time. 

ACCEPTED!

Thank you for your interest in us!

/s

Edited by Jim Pickett

SNRMOD.png?ex=663906bd&is=662691bd&hm=c5

ACCEPTED!! 

I don't know how to move on after this absolutely life changing occurrence. It gives me anxiety just knowing that Santa might not exist! I don't know how to live if that would be true!

You Have Evidence?

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Imma need more evidence ma'am

Im banning Lower rn

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

damn 😞

i dont deserve this

Replying to MiniEpic:

Man, this server's JMT are so considerate and understanding. Please be careful, I hear he spreads more dishonest rumors.. I dare to say... About the tooth fairy...

HE JUST PLAYER DISSED SANTA IN TEAMSPEAK! HE SAID THAT SANTA CRASHES INTO WALLS!

As the Severity Shown Here with THIS HERESEY We shall Now [REDACT] Him In Forums and ingame Measures have been taken ingame already and he has been [REDACTED]. Someone Pray for this Man As I Even God Will not Stop This.

Thank You!

I've known this "Phil" guy here for about 15 seconds, and I can assure you he does NOT know the capabilities of Lowerguy himself. I hereby parlay Phil into a second blacklist, along with his "pal" Lowerguy.

SNRMOD.png?ex=663906bd&is=662691bd&hm=c5

"I've known this "Phil" guy here for about 15 seconds, and I can assure you he does NOT know the capabilities of Lowerguy himself. I hereby parlay Phil into a second blacklist, along with his "pal" Lowerguy."
- JIM PICKETT

+SUPPORT
I WOULD LIKE HIM FIRED FROM RETIRED STAFF!!

4 minutes ago, Jim Pickett said:

I've known this "Phil" guy here for about 15 seconds, and I can assure you he does NOT know the capabilities of Lowerguy himself. I hereby parlay Phil into a second blacklist, along with his "pal" Lowerguy.

Nah thats it ik coming out of retirement from smt and fbi you getting removed!!!!

• Like 3

That bald Aussie Guy