Bonez SF Officer Application

KetchupBox

SF Officer Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Bonez become an SF Officer?

• YES
    • NO

What is your name?:

Bonez

What is your rank?:

Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?:

9 Days

What rank are you applying for?:

Aviation Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?:

Currently 0 Strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?:

I have plenty of experience being an officer, such as (Being COL/VCMDER ST, COL Tank, and Former Regiment Nova LTCOL). I find myself to be quite familiar with the SOP that i can confidently say that i can lead NCO's and Enlisted.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?:

Joining the Officer Core ill be able to assist the command team in promoting NCO's/Enlisted, give advice to the command team on certain decisions, keeping the battalion active and fun, lastly keeping the battalion a place to grow and learn.

What is the point of been a officer?:

The point of being an officer is to assist the command team, lead NCO's and Enlisted. Continuing Tryouts to grow the battalion, doing SIM's and Trainings keeping the battalion busy and entertained. Giving promotions to those in the battalion who deserve it.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:

If i were to see a officer messing around and leading NCO's/Enlisted, i would record evidence and give it to the command team for proper actions to be taken.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?:

Yes

[Former ST VCMDER] [Former Tank COL] [Former Nova LTCOL] [Current SF Squadron Leader]

+1 good guy good nco does good work

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

ACCEPTED

Please see a Wing Commander+ for your officer training.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus