zackisback47

What is your Ingame name?

Arrow

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:431491273

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

Three weeks

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I would like to become a officer of the 501st battalion because 501st is my home. Since joining the server after a long break i have dedicated myself to being a part of 501st. Since rejoining the server i have dedicated several hours each day to the gaming light imperial rp server and to the 501st battalion doing tryouts and training troopers to join the 501st heavy sub battalion . I believe that becoming a officer will continue to help me and the 501st battalion maintain the reputation the 501st has built. I also believe that becoming an officer in the 501st battalion will allow me to continue to have a tremendous passion for the 501st.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I believe that i could assist the 501st command by being a reliable officer, I am on everyday and if for some reason i cant be on i let others know ahead of time. I also believe that having a new officer who is excited to help the command team in hosting tryouts and trainings and i am ready to be that new officer. I also believe with my friendly and outgoing personality i can assist the 501st command with keeping a good relationship with other battalions.

How many strikes do you have? 

none

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

Being active,being reliable,being a friendly face to all troopers

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

I had experience as a rear admiral over a year ago and have been a nco in 501st about a year ago

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

to provide guidance and leadership to those under your command.

Permission for application given by Major Kyal and and Vice commander AL Piner