Jerry's Naval Officer Application

Jerry35

Should Jerry become A Naval Officer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jerry become A Naval Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name:

Chief Petty Officer Jerry

What is your STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:593973722

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

• Admiral Coolnic
  • LT Commander Darby

How long have you been in Naval?

About a month.

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

I wish to become a Naval Senior Officer because I have a deep passion for the Imperial Navy. As a Senior Officer, I would have the opportunity to lead a team of Naval, ensuring the success of our naval missions. I believe that my leadership skills, strategic thinking, and ability to make quick decisions under pressure make me a good candidate for Senior Officer.  Additionally, I am committed to upholding the rules of the Imperial Navy. I also understand the importance the Imperial Navy has on the ISD and Lothal. As a Senior Officer, I would be able to assist with Naval Promotions, Naval Roleplays, Naval Flag-ups, and overall someone there to be able to lead the Navy as a Senior Officer. Furthermore, I see the role of a Naval Senior Officer as an opportunity to contribute my past experience and leadership skills to the current Imperial Navy. By serving in a senior position, I would be able to participate in meetings, and decision-making. Overall, This is why I wish to become a Senior Naval Officer.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The duties of a Senior Officer are to host training/tryouts/simulations, Create more flag-ups, Enforce the Imperial Navy Rule & Regulations to make sure everyone is acting accordingly, Answering questions from lower ranks, Assigning sector assignments if I am the highest on, Certifying people for Naval Tryout Certs, and Help relay orders from Command to lower ranks.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

As a Naval Senior Officer, I will assist the Navy by hosting Joint Training with other battalions. I will host Naval Tryouts everyday, planning future events like Naval Missions or Trainings.  Hosting events more often will increase the activity of Naval as well as day-to-day operations with ID patrols, Console Checks,  Ordering Supplies,  ATC Management, and much more duties. While all Navy have assignments I would make sure everyone in the Navy is not breaking any rules and keeping professional while making sure they are doing their assignments.  

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

Somethings that qualifies me to be a Naval Senior Officer is I display knowledge of the NCO Guides, Naval SOP, I show positive attitude to everyone, I show good communication skills, and leadership skills, I understand all the rules and regulations required of me, and I show professionalism while on duty, and show my dedication to the Imperial Navy.

Edited by Jerry35
Added Poll
  • Like 1

+Support
- Possibly one of the most competent officers and leaders in the community.
- Very Active
- Strong leadership
- Commands respect
- Cool guy

Current: | Shock Lieutenant Colonel | Ashwaubenon
-
Former:
 | Shock Commander | Gallen

- Support

- The other day. I was on the server and he said watch and wait until I am an Officer, I will PK you as soon as I fget it.

- I dont think he is ready yet to take on 2LT.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3