Scapune's Senior mod promotion application - Denied

Scapune

Should i get promoted?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be promoted to senior moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Scapune

What is your steam name?: [GL] Scapune

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:524339095

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yeah im a moderator in GL and ive been for over a month.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2022 April

What date did you make your forums account? May 17, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

BTW: 20 or those warns are OLD, im talking from 11 months to 2 years

What rank are you applying for? Senior moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

image.png?ex=6604b9e5&is=65f244e5&hm=b72 Permission from scruffy 

image.png?ex=6604b9eb&is=65f244eb&hm=9a0 Permission from russtime

image.png?ex=6604b9f2&is=65f244f2&hm=be4 permission from aaron faustin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am very well known for being a outstanding staff member, being able to handle stressful situations and be responsible to uphold important ranks, i am a known member in the community for being helpful and friendly. i am a mature person and know how to respect limits and i am responsible enough to hold power without abusing it, i know and understand orders well and learn methods fast. i am a person who is always willing to help in any regard, i've been a helpful and i've showed a disciplined approach to moderation since my trial period. i have morals that i follow strictly, and i am conscious of what i am doing every time i am on the server. i am a great listener and i always understand both cases before taking a decision in staff sits. I always help people on and off duty regarding rules or questions. i always fly around on the map keeping the server of rule breakers instead of waiting for sits in the same spot. i am unbiased and my mindset when taking sits is a professional and calm mindset.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

- I would gag them. then explain to them the rule they broke and the disciplinary action they will recieve, i would issue a formal warning and a 10 minute jail time for MRDM. If they leave during the jail time issue a formal warning for LTAP, and if they continue to do the offense i would hand out a formal warning and a 15 minute jail time. if it is repeated for a 3rd time i would request a 5 day ban for MRDM.

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

+support 
good guy and makes good decisions
has all the permission he needs with good responses.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

+Support
-Lovley Fella
-Solid part of the Staff Team
-Active

1 Advice I would give for the future: Dont be affraid to make judgement calls, as you are good at them, dont let minges get to you 😉

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

dM43pL3.png