Walmart's Officer Application

RB TVgaming

What is your Ingame name?
Walmart
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:575942210

How Long Have You Been In 501st? 5 days currently but I've been in 501st several times before with high ranks

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words] I wish to become a officer because I am a dedicated member of 501st and wish to do the most I can for the Battalion as I can and being a Officer helps let me do that and me being a Officer lets me help out the enlisted that join if no ones on since I am on Every day almost for at least 4 to 5 hours during the week and longer on the weekends so I am very active and well behaved and well known through out the community since I've been here which was December 9th 2021 so I also know all the rules and how to do things pretty well since I've been a Officer and high ranking NCO before so Basically I wish to become a Officer to better the Battalion like I know I can 

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] By doing Sims recruiting new members doing whitelists for people in the battalion making sure the enlisted behave and are active by promoting them when earned and monitoring the NCO's making sure they hit quota and make sure they don't just recruit anybody but well behaved and great people that being said My contribution to command would also be how active I am within the Battalion and my past experience as a Officer and High ranking NCO before so the new NCO's can ask for help if they need it since I'm always on so Basically be a backbone for the Battalion and help the lower ranks

How many strikes do you have? 0 

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team? I've been a Officer before for Medical, Naval, Nova and of course the great 501st Battalion and High ranking NCO as well in a few other Battalions I also have been around forever and know the way to do things and how to be a leader in battalions with my long time being on the server I know what works and what doesn't and can supply help to others and since my activity is on point I'm only a hallway or PM away for Help 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer? Yes in 501st, Medical, Nova, Naval equivalent

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? To be a role model for the NCO's and Enlisted and be a leader and active member of the Battalion and Community and always be a helping hand to whoever needs it

Who Supported My Application- Commander Monarch-ARCL COL KUJO/FORDO- Vice Commander Waltan

501st Phase Zero AL

501st Officer 

(EX) Medical Officer Nova Officer Naval Officer Shock NCO Purge NCO

(Fordo's Pookie)

+ Support

Dedicated to 501st,

Previous experience in leadership positions,

Has previously been a 501st Officer which will allow him to easily integrate into his duties as an Officer.

+ Support

Dedicated to 501st,

Has previously been a 501st Officer which will allow him to easily integrate into his duties as an Officer.

+ Support

Dedicated to 501st,

+ Support

Dedicated to 501st,

+ Support

Dedicated to 501st,

+ Support

Dedicated to 501st,