Mr Man Pyke Officer Application

What is your In-Game name?:Mr Man

What is your SteamID?:STEAM_0:0:540165588

What is your rank?: Soldier I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: since   02/21/2024

What leadership experience do you have?: I have a decent amount of experience, I was a SF Officer Pyke Officer, and I am currently a Navel NCO these all show leadership skills, and I am confident enough that I feel like New enlisted can come up to me and ask anything about Pyke and I'll know the answer to it.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum):  Pyke is the perfect regiment for me, it's the perfect middle between serious and fun, I joined Pyke arounds 2 weeks and a half ago it has been a joy being around these wonderful people between all the raids events and fun stuff we do. I would love to be Pyke officer because I would like to help new joining Pyke members and Pyke in general continue to have and be a wonderful regiment/community, I know that Pyke just lost a couple officers due to the promotion ceremony and I would Like to help Pyke Regain some and continue to succeed as an amazing regiment.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum): Well, I've taken responsibility of my past actions. and took my time off the server to reflect upon my actions and wanted to come back a new person. during this time, I've been on the server I have shown very good collaboration with new enlisted and people in general. I am giving my full loyalty to Pyke and the server. and have grown from the past. and being a naval NCO shows Leadership skills and responsibility. I have showed good responsibility as a Pyke NCO by meeting up with my quota and following the COC. I am confident that I can take on any task that being a Pyke officer may throw at me.           

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes

• zypnic locked this topic