Player Ban By Shock CPT Coman SK696- Accepted

Coman

Player Name (True RP unknown) - Ban Request

==========================================================================================

Questions

1. Your In-game: Shock CPT Coman SK696

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:625646856

3. The player's name in-game: He did not have a solid name and kept on changing it. At first it was Dicknut then it was booby and then he settled for BOB

4. The player's steam name: STEAM_0:0:530792089

5. What did the player do: He was already Minging and being stupid, came in for shock tryouts and continued to misbehave and act out after many warnings, he would scream for now reason while I was speaking to him. During faces part of tryouts he moved off the wall and when asked to leave since I had enough of his crap he started shooting at myself and the others in the room.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Zt1Njs4IRp_DK/d1337JdDNdIV?invite=cr-MSxSbjEsMjAxOTQ2Nzc4LA The clip includes the shooting part as that's the big crime, unfortunately due to the 2minute max I was not able to put in the screaming.

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: I feel that he should be banned from server, he was really disrespectful, impatient, lacked any form of common sense and attempted mass rdm for absolutely no reason.

8. Any extra information: If you require any more information feel free to consult with me, my dms are always open. If needing of eye witness you may ask Shock PFC SKY SK592 or IC Phonix (don't think that's how his name is spelt)

• Head of Staff

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your report! The specified member will be punished accordingly by an SMT member

In the provided clip, the only punishment worthy actions I can see are one or possibly two counts of RDM. Either way, this does not meet the requirements to be considered Mass RDM, meaning the user will only be receiving a formal warning for RDM x2.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander