• No

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Preton

SteamID:  76561199012985336

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 months and 4 weeks 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):I am writing to express my belief that I am deserving of a promotion within our police department. I have a deep passion for our organization and am thoroughly enjoying my role within the low command team. It has been a dream come true to be a part of this team, and I am eager to continue excelling within the department. Over the past three and a half months, I have gained a deeper understanding of what it means to be a dedicated member of the Lakeside Police Department. I have been committed to assisting our community members and ensuring their safety, all while enjoying the work that I do. With the role of captain, I am confident that I can further assess our department, support our members, and collaborate with our various sub-departments to enhance the safety of our city. I am dedicated to helping as many people as possible and ensuring that our community remains secure. Thank you for considering me for this promotion.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes