Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not really

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early 2023/2022

What date did you make your forums account? May 20, 2023 i think maybe in

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? Zero if i remember correctly

Have you donated?  $137

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: I have read it i will read over more then once so i lock it into my head

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I want to help others and help With problems and i will not troll/minge i will be respectfull to everyone, I will help other staff members if needed when i can, i will help new players learn the server, if a GM needs assistance i will see what i could do, I am on most days i am active most of the time Nearly every day i get on so i will be there to deal with problems if needed and will be able to solve problems at downtime if any mingers/trollers get on at downtime i will speak with then warn then if i cant ban them i will call for a staff member that can if they are on if not i will kick if possable jail if they are being extermly disrespectfull i will warn them then gag/mute them.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Formal Warn if its X4 possable 5+ day ban and warning apart of the original warn for disrespect Will call mod+ to assist if needed.

Please let me know if i did anything wrong

3 weeks+ playtime on server

Current: Starfighter Onyx Lead, Starfighter Wing Commander, IC SSE SPC, DT Sentry Droid, Senior Crewman.  EX: Shock SSGT, CDT IV, Lord IV, 501st 2LT, 501st Arc, 501st PZ0.