Brizo's Nu7 Command Application

Diablo

1. Name: Brizo

2. Current and former RP ranks: Current( Nu7 LCPL | CI SGT ) Former ( Nu7 SM | CI CPT| Gensec SM)

3. SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59820827

4. DiscordID: tokyosrevenge_

5. What command rank are you applying for?: Anything I can get

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to be nu7 command as I just liked the concept of nu7 and wanted to be a nu7 command since I first joined the game. I was an SM before but even though I wanted to be an nu7 command I didnt want to have to train and have command commitments in two branches last time so I did not bother to apply for nu7 low command previously. But after my long break, I have now regained a lot of interest and energy in playing and being active on the server especially in nu7.  Another reason I am also applying is because I see there is a need of nu7 command.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I could offer training and recruiting members to join nu7 especially during midnight hours for those players who only play at midnight and wanna join nu7. I would also meet my quotas if there are any and try to train, promote etc as much I can.

8. What makes you different from other applicants: I guess what makes me different is having command experience but in a different branch as well as SM experience in nu7. A few other things that makes me different is being flexible as I am able to play during midnight hours as well as day hours so I could cater to players who want to join or play nu7 during midnight hours or day hours. I would also try to be as active as possible and try to commit to at least 20 hours to nu7 per week and try to train whenever needed and perform whatever tasks are required. I also have 10 weeks of server playtime. I am also willing to be as active as I possibly can so I'll try my best to train/recruit as many players as I can into nu7. I also currently have more than 30 hours of being on nu7 jobs within the past week

Edited by Diablo
  • Like 1

• Diablo changed the title to Brizo's Nu7 Command Application

In Review
will try to let you know around the next meeting 

• Like 1

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator