1. 1. Should I be Nu7 CMD?

• Yes
    • No

1. Name: Lava

2. Current and former RP ranks: CI MAJ, A1 SPC, and Former D5 VCMDR

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460198585

4. DiscordID: .lavaaa

5. What command rank are you applying for?: Anything

6. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to be Nu7 CMD because I’ve seen they need some help due to their lack of CMD and I’ve never really given Nu7 a try so now that I have some time I thought I should help out the branch. I also want to meet some new people who I don’t usually talk to in CI.

7. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: I can offer my command experiences, in D5 and CI, and multiple other experiences throughout the server to help out with Nu7 and their CMD.

8. What makes you different from other applicants: I am a former member of SCPRP HCMD and a current Senior CMD, these have given me experience doing CMD duties, such as pings, PTs, and Promotions, and being a CMD Member in general.

Edited by Lava

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+support

Former HCMD, Has a Job, Best Choice, "Ok" person But in all other words he has the stuff to take to be a cmd

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

Accepted

Speak to me at the Nu-7 Meeting or DM me for your training

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator