Akuto's Resignation

AoiAkuto

I am starting to get more inactive and have not been getting on at all in the past few weeks. I have simply lost interest in continuing to play the server. I am leaving SCP-RP for overwatch and I will not be back for a while.

Security command: Keep doing a good job and keep the branch strong

Shadows: Finally got the promotion you deserve

Purp: Keep doing great things and you suck

Blackout: Director of Influence

Assassin: Probably one of the non-assholes on the server

Bandito: Keep being a sweaty HSU

Zack/Zarl: The one that got me into playing this server

Pure: chill fr

Jones: Best SMT Last LBA member

Bucket: Best LBA member chill fr

Fellow: Funny as hell and chill fr

JrShafer: Even though you are a complete asshole Keep up the good work for CI

Jaune: Most funny and best CI fr

Clarkie: How is bro A1 CMDR?

Fruitt: Bet cummander fr

Any others I forgot to mention: You are all great 

Hate,

Akuto

Edited by AoiAkuto
  • Like 1

Crazy! o7

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

WOW dont even mention me wow

Clarkie

Damn wish you luck on being bad at overwatch lmk when you tryin to lose at some roblox boxing as well but for real gl man o7

Current: 

Former: SCPRP: Nu-7: VCMDR || Alpha-1: CSM || Medical: Manager | Head of Field Work || Research: Research Administrator | Head of RAU || Senior Moderator

Damn he said probably, nah but in all honesty. Sad to see you go. Have fun wherever the road takes you man. Also invite me to that server bruv!!!

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

Thank fuck yo! Ive been waiting for this for a while now and im so happy! 

all jokes yo dont take anything ive ever said seriously yo! You were alright 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team