Nicc's State Resignation

Nicc

Well my time here in State has been cut short. From first joining the department in February of 2021, to pulling out of reserves last august, State has been the only department that seems to keep pulling me back in. Throughout the past few years, I have seen so many friends come and go, and seen the rise and fall of many amazing members. I am extremely thankful for all of the people who have guided me through this journey.

Tactical - The man that got me to where I am today. I am extremely thankful that you have given me the opportunity to lead this amazing department.

Recs - The greatest DOC warden we have ever had. I am so thankful that you allowed me to follow in your footsteps. You were one of the best people I have ever seen in this department.

Ganta - Having you alongside me over the past couple of months has been amazing. You are %100 one of the best people that I have worked along side over the years we have played together. I look forward to seeing where you take state in the future.

Ajax - Another old friend on the server. I have no doubt that you will do great in the push to revive CERT to its former glory.

Sato - The SPMU guy himself. Although you are not as active in state you have helped the low command team along the way and guided SPMU through the golden age. I don’t know what is in store for you but look forward to seeing where you go.

Dark - Another great friend. Get active and I agree, SPRT is better than CERT.

Dak - Another one of the great command members I have seen come into the team. I have no doubt that you will continue to do great things within the department and hope to see you reach your goal of making it into state high command.

Snappy - One of the many great command members I have seen come and go in my time within the department. I have no doubt that you will do great things with DOC and FTO!

Spart - Another great friend that I have met during my time in State. It was always frustrating trying to figure out when you would be back from the oil rig so we could do some more shenanigans. I hope to see you come back to the department soon.

Mini Epic - I have known you for many years now and can safely say that you are one of my favorite people to work with. Through our time in SRT, CERT, EMS, CERT, and State, we have seen and done so much. I look forward to seeing where we go with PD High Command.

Unfortunately, I am not very good at writing resignations, so this is about it. I will still be around within PD High Command and look forward to seeing where State goes next. Thank You everyone that has made this journey so memorable.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

I know that me and you knew of each other but i didnt talk to you much but goodbye nicc and do a good job in your assistant chief position, ganta can hold state and if you need anything let me know.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

Dear Colonel Nicc,

As you embark on the next chapter of your journey following your distinguished career in the State Police Department, I extend my heartfelt congratulations and best wishes to you on your well-deserved retirement/promotion.

Throughout your tenure, your exemplary leadership qualities and unwavering dedication have been a beacon of inspiration for all who have had the privilege of serving under your command. Your steadfast commitment to upholding the principles of integrity, professionalism, and service has not only shaped the ethos of our department but has also left an indelible mark on each of us fortunate enough to have been mentored by you.

I am profoundly grateful for the invaluable guidance and mentorship you have provided me over the months. Your wisdom, guidance, and encouragement have played an instrumental role in shaping me into the trooper I am today. Your leadership by example has instilled in me a deep sense of duty, honor, and dedication to the noble cause of public service.

As you embark on this new chapter of your life, may you be blessed with good health, happiness, and fulfillment. May the memories of your remarkable career serve as a source of pride and inspiration, and may the bonds of camaraderie forged during your time with us endure for a lifetime.

Once again, congratulations on your retirement/promotion, Colonel Nicc. Your legacy will continue to inspire generations of troopers to come.

With deepest respect and gratitude,

Dak

PS. Im not crying you are.

Edited by DaksHour

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

bring sprt back as last thing you do! 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor