Brine/Eclipse Naval App

Brine_2002

Should Brine/Eclipse be a Junior officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brine/Eclipse be a Junior officer?

• Yes
    • No | Need's more work or could Be a little better.

What is your in-game rank and name? Crewman Eclipse (Note this is the Eclipse from DT)

What is your STEAM ID? 

STEAM_0:1:530646537

How long have you been in the Naval I've been in the Naval since before there was Pyke and criminal jobs were added and at that time it was ISD GL V1, which was my Naval days and back when I Was a Vice admiral which would have been like a year ago or more. but today would be about 2 weeks   

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer I Wish to be a Junior Officer because I believe that With my experience I can do a lot and help the Battalion grow as best I Can. 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? The Junior officer's duties in the past were similar to an enlisted duty but now at days is to do Tryouts for the Naval and to help guide the enlisted as best they can 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I Will assist the Junior officers by doing as many tryouts / Recruitments as I can helping out the newer enlisted and answering as many questions as possible they have so that they can grow in the Battalion.

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

+Support

- We are in need of NCO's

- Lots of experience within Navy (DT and Naval)

- Active

- Good leader

+Major Support

In my opinion brine / eclipse will be the best fit for this position and will be the best possible person to become a New NCO!

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

-Support
Everything I am going to say is not meant to be taken as disrespect. As somebody who used to work with you in a command position there's still a lot of things that need to improve with you. Im not fully sure how much has changed since you joined navy I hope you have improved. You can come off rude and may say your are looking for feedback. However when you given that feedback you don't really improve on those things. I won't go into much detail here as I want to respect your privacy.

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2