Iresh´s Naval NCO Application

Speedy

What is your in game rank and name. My In-game name is Iresh and I am a Senior Crewman in Naval.

What is your STEAM ID? This is my Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:192531735

How long have you been in Naval: I joined naval this month due to how interesting it got with the sub-branches.I wanted to give it a try and I enjoy being in Naval.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer. I would like to become a Junior Officer so I can assist in keeping Navy active and lead others to Success and get more people into joining the Sub-branches of Navy.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer? The Duties of a Junior Officer is to lead crewmen that are new to Naval and assist higher superiorities in their duties.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?  I will assist the battalion by doing Naval Tryouts alot and making newcomers and others join Naval.I will entertain Navy Members aswell as best as I can.I want to make Naval more active and more fun since it is a very fun and interesting Battalion.

Edited by Speedy

+support / - support

- After working with iresh for a long time I can say that this person will make a Fine NCO one day

- Active

- Dedicated

- Never been warned

- Knows the duties of a Junior NCO

Although he has a good reputation with the Sever, I believe that Iresh needs to add a little bit more detail within his application before becoming a full NCO.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

+support

-Active
-Competent 
-Well Behaved
-
Trustworthy

Overall Iresh is a great pick for a Junior Officer within naval, especially when naval is in need of NCOs. 

Good luck stinky 😉

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat