Senior Aviator

How long have you been an Enlisted?:

4 Days

What rank are you applying for?:

Pilot

How many strikes do you have?

I have 0 strikes.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank?: 

I should be trusted as an NCO because of my experience. I have been in SF multiple times, and have been in the command team 2 times. I understand how to conduct Tryouts, SIMs and Trainings, and overall I feel I am very knowledgable on the regiment and what I need to do to fufill my duties as an NCO. I've given no reason to not be trusted as an NCO over all of the years I've been here.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank?:

To assist Officers, I will host multiple Tryouts and SIMs to attempt to revitalize Starfighters. I will assist by helping new recruits in SF and bringing in new ones. I feel that if theres ever anyone that needs help in SF, they won't have to go all the way up the Chain of Command to get someone who knows the answer, they could go to me and avoid having to ask multiple people.

What is the main purpose of an NCO?:

The main purpose of an NCO is not to only host Tryouts, SIMs, and Trainings, but to also promote the battalion and help it thrive. NCOs are expected to show respect to all players within the server, no matter their rank or who they are. NCOs need to be a good role model for new enlist and their peers to follow. They will see the actions of the NCOs and hopefully begin to follow.

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around?:

I would attempt to tell the enlisted to stop and tell them what they are doing wrong, if they do not stop I will report them to an Officer+ with evidence of what the enlist was doing.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last Enlisted rank?:

I do.

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite