3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Forums Dipomat

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Ryota

Steam Name: [GL] Versa 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Admin / Senior Event team 

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? Since October 2022

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? Around may of 2023

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday 

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I’ve been apart of this community for 1 1/2 years I feel like I wanna give back to the community anyway possible so I believe that this is a go option for me to help the community to keep us safe and peaceful at all times 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

i honestly don’t have anything in mind I feel like you always need to be prepared for worse case scenarios but it honestly depends on the situation 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

first I was stop this by taking post/reply away from them to try to calm the situation down (it will most likely need to be done by a senior diplomat member ) once they cannot post/apply to anything in the forums I will continue to handle the situation by remove/hide  all the post by the individual and then warn them for going against the forum guidelines 

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? First I would post the forums message within the chat the issue a verbal warning to both of the individuals and explain to them both that is for +/- supports if they ignore the verbal I will lock the post for the time being until the situation was calmed down and both of them would possibly be given a strike for going against the guidelines 

Edited by Ryota
  • Like 1

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

• Head Admin

+Support

Versa is a very active member of SCPRP and around on the discord and forums overall. This individual is very easy to reach and mostly does what they're told without any sort of issues. I believe Versa is also very capable of doing well as a forum diplomat to help keep the SCP section in order. From my very experienced perspective I think the situation questions have been answered reasonably.
Overall another good possible forum diplomat for SCPRP

• Like 2

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander