ChipDail Forum Diplomat Application - Accepted

Chip&Dail

ChipDail Forum Diplomat Application

In-Game Name: ChipDail

Steam Name: [GL] ChipDail

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

What is your staff rank, and the server you work in: Moderator, PoliceRP (Did get Scor's permission to apply)

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community: Since around 2017.

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight: I have been Staff about 3–4 times over the course of my existence in Gaminlight, both in PoliceRP and SCPRP

How often are you online on the forums: Try to be active in responding to applications and important topics, will for sure be more active in this position.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat: I believe myself to be very skilled in handling such situations. I have been a staff member for a long time in GamingLight, have been teamspeak support, and have only heard positive replies to my work. I also have an enormous amount of management experience on Garrys mod servers. I am great at getting my job done, and until I get it done, I cant just leave it for later. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision. Yes. It is not easy to think of such situations, as they happen often. I had to make difficult decisions when working on the SWAT department in PoliceRP. People would tell me the idea or change was 50/50, but in the end, it was the best decision I made. I consistently make decisions when working on staff sits, and when dealing with people, taking into account their emotions, human factors, sarcasm, and my prior experience working with people. Some decisions that other Staff or Friends cannot make, and ask for my assistance to help. I know I make good decisions based on the number of people who trust my judgment and come to me for help.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers: I don't know exactly what "powers" forum diplomats have; however, in an ideal scenario, I would mute the person, not let them type, and delete their messages. If there is a private chat, I would message the person, and based on how cooperative they are, I would either leave them muted or ban them based on protocol.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal: I would issue a verbal warning telling everyone to cool down, and if that does not work, mute the two people and lock the topic only for JMT+ to respond.

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

• Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please speak with the Senior Diplomat for your server for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander